Friday, May 22, 2009

12 1/2 weeks




I am inching closer and closer to the end of the first trimester. Looking back it seems to have passed rather quickly. I am starting to feel better, and I have a little more energy. Although I am waiting for that spurt of energy that some women talk about.
I am so excited that the nice weather is finally here. I think I got a little sample of what the hot summer months are going to bring in those few days this week. It was not pleasant and I can only imagine how bad it is going to get. Needless to say, I turned the central air on. I could barely manage to sleep with the air and two fans pointed at me.
There are lots of fun things going on this summer. I have friends' weddings, my sister-in-law's wedding, and my brother-in-law and other sister-in-law due with their first baby in June. I am thinking that it is going to pass rather quickly, as summers usually do.
I have the next few days off of work, and I have lots of thing to accomplish now that I am not so down in the dumps. I have flowers to plant, and closets to clean out for the garage sale we are planning next weekend. I want to head to the store to get a pre-natal yoga workout since I am already starting to have back pain. I would like to remain nice and limber. I also want to start exercising some more. It pretty much went out the window during the first trimester. Call me crazy!

5 comments:

  1. Whoop, whoop! Look at that belly! Looking good Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie you have such a beautiful baby bump!!!!! Grow Tweedles, GROW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great, it is so so so fun to see!! a garage sale?? sounds good to me, I love that sort of thing don't you know bobby!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are looking so good & a great looking bump you growing there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaahhhhhh you look so awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete