Wednesday, July 1, 2009

17 Week Belly


Here's latest belly picture taken. My belly button is disappearing, along with my waist.
The boys are beginning to be quite active. I still haven't noticed any kicks, just the position changes. Baby B, our troublemaker, does most of the moving. He is the little guy who is higher up.
I will occasionally feel Baby A squirming around, but I think that he's typically quite content with where he is.
We have our next appointment and u/s on the 6th. I can't wait to see them in action again. I am hoping for some clearer pictures this time. I couldn't post the last ones because they were so fuzzy.
Wishing you all a fun and warm summer!

2 comments:

  1. This is so good, what a great belly shot, those boys are really growing! It is so fun to see! I love to watch the numbers on the ticker going down and down each day! love ya

    ReplyDelete