Monday, September 14, 2009

Another great appointment!

I got the results of my 3 hr. glucose tolerance test back and everything looks normal.
Thank goodness! I was going to be really crabby if I had GD since I have been doing a good job of eating right and remaining active throughout this pregnancy.

We had the long overdue ultrasound this afternoon and the boys are looking wonderful. Good heartbeats -150 and 164 bpm. Their amniotic fluid levels look great, and they are measuring wonderfully! They are both still measuring ahead, and they both have nice big heads (32 weeks big). Their estimated weights right now are 3lb 8oz, and 3lb 10oz! I was thinking they were still in the 2 pound range, so it was surprising to hear how large they are.
What's shocking is the realization that I am now carrying about 7 lbs of baby(ies) around.
No wonder I have been feeling so sluggish lately! Only a few months left...

2 comments:

  1. We couldn't be happier for you all. Love, Mom and Dad E
    PS-typical "edwards" heads, wonder if they've got the short feet part too?? Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Keep up the awesome job you are doing baking those little boys. :)

    ReplyDelete