Monday, January 17, 2011

Early Mornings



It's not even 7 am and we have been awake for almost 3 hours, yes, 3.
That would be a 4 am wake-up, folks.
It's cringe worthy.
I'm thinking it's the coughing that woke them up. I'll be heading to the store this morning for some Honey Elixir.
I'm downing coffee right now like it's going out of style.
These wake times have me counting down the days to the time change in March. At least 6 am won't seem as bad as 5am.


We've been having nightly warm baths lately. While we usually do every-other day scrubbings in the winter to avoid drying out delicate skin, we've taken to nightly ones to help loosen up tight chests and clean out stuffy noses.







I'm quite sure they love it. Bath time is one of their very favorite activities.
Gabe managed to jump into the tub fully clothed a few weeks back. No worries, I was just outside the bathroom door with Nathaniel. I did have to attempt to teach him that we must wait for mama or daddy before hopping into the tub.

A mother's job is never done, so I must be off to prepare the little ones some breakfast.
Hoping for a longer night sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment