Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hump Day

Last Christmas. Slumbering babes cuddling on warm bodies.








This Christmas. Bundled up and taking our first sled ride.








What a difference a year can make.

These little men are keeping mama quite busy lately. I can never turn my back on either one of them (hard when there are two) We've managed a number of bumps and bruises with all of the climbing that has been attempted lately. I have never seen such active kids.
They have attempted to climb everything. Highchairs, dining room chairs, coffee tables, safety gates, turned over toy buckets, racks in the dishwasher.

There have been a number of occasions in which I rescue one down from the piano, and turn to see the other one on top of the dining room table. Seriously.
I'll be glad when they are old enough to start gymnastics.

No comments:

Post a Comment