Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Show and Tell


This is my very favorite little girl in the whole wide world! She couldn't get any more sweet, or perfect. I love to show her off.
Tomorrow my sister will turn 25, and Harper will be 4 weeks. What a fun day for them.
Harp has already grown so much.
Joel is pretty bummed that he hasn't gotten a chance so see her that much. He seemed proud of a something that I pointed out to him recently- he's Harper's only uncle.
I don't think that he had realized that. I'm sure that there are all sorts of uncle-type obligations that he feels he must fulfill now.

Happy Birthday Sister! Happy one month in the world Harper!

2 comments:

  1. Ag she is gorgeous!!! Happy month day Harper and Happy Bday to your sis!!! Yeah Joel will be in charge of interviewing boyfriends when she turns 16..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you. Go here to see what its all about. http://ontheborderx4.blogspot.com/ . . . btw Harper is a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete